perjantai 30. syyskuuta 2016

Shippocon 2016

It was really fun be there! I met new people and another Zen and Jumin cosplayer. Thank you for hanging out with us! This was my first time in Shippocon. I had no idea what kind of con it was, but it was a great escape from the pressure of life indeed. It was so tiny con. If you wouldn't have friends with you and nothing to do, I wouldn't recommend it. But because we met awesome people, it was worth it. Especially Shippocon has free entry.

Our gang


Fabulous~

We also had Pikachu with us, who helped us with photographing

Okay, there is one picture I uploaded to Instagram and Cosplay World among some other pictures, and damn it got so many likes! More than the other ones!


These pictures tells more about the con:


Damn those pink mustaches!
When we saw there was another Mystic Messenger cosplayers, we dashed to greet them.

The group we met

Zens without a selfie is not Zen

You have no idea how many selfies I took. Too many. Just way too many! But, you know.. There is never enough selfies of Zen!

When we were watching the cosplay competition, my camera was in a selfie mode, so instead of taking a picture of the competitors, I took a selfie!


lolololololol
Much dreamy wow



And here is some other cosplayers:



Sorry, this time I didn't photograph much of you guys ;__; I have usually been really active shooting your awesome costumes, but this time I was too fabulous myself

Just kidding lmao

Stay awesome!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti